Unbemannte Wasser- und Unterwasserfahrzeuge
Zitat:Report on Navy Large Unmanned Surface and Undersea Vehicles [...]

The Navy wants to develop and procure three types of large unmanned vehicles (UVs) called Large Unmanned Surface Vehicles (LUSVs), Medium Unmanned Surface Vehicles (MUSVs), and Extra-Large Unmanned Undersea Vehicles (XLUUVs). The Navy’s proposed FY2022 budget requests $434.1 million in research and development funding for these large UVs and their enabling technologies. [...]

The Navy envisions LUSVs as being 200 feet to 300 feet in length and having full load displacements of 1,000 tons to 2,000 tons, which would make them the size of a corvette. (i.e., a ship larger than a patrol craft and smaller than a frigate). The Navy wants LUSVs to be low-cost, high-endurance, reconfigurable ships based on commercial ship designs, with ample capacity for carrying various modular payloads—particularly anti-surface warfare (ASuW) and strike payloads, meaning principally anti-ship and land-attack missiles. Although referred to as UVs, LUSVs might be more accurately described as optionally or lightly manned ships, because they might sometimes have a few onboard crew members, particularly in the nearer term as the Navy works out LUSV enabling technologies and operational concepts. [...]

The first five XLUUVs were funded in FY2019; they are being built by Boeing and are roughly the size of a subway car. The Navy wants procure additional XLUUVs starting in FY2024. The Navy wants to use XLUUVs to, among other things, covertly deploy the Hammerhead mine, a planned mine that would be tethered to the seabed and armed with an antisubmarine torpedo, broadly similar to the Navy’s Cold War-era CAPTOR (encapsulated torpedo) mine. [...]
https://news.usni.org/2021/10/27/report-...vehicles-6

Schneemann

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
[Kein Betreff] - von DrTemp - 02.03.2004, 12:25
RE: Roboterschiffe im Anmarsch - von ede144 - 16.01.2021, 13:35
RE: Roboterschiffe im Anmarsch - von Schneemann - 14.02.2021, 18:22
RE: UCAV / UAV (Drohnen) - von voyageur - 07.10.2021, 18:10
RE: USV - Unmanned Surface Vehicles / Marine-Drohnen - von Schneemann - 27.10.2021, 22:12

Gehe zu: